What Personal Data do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect Personal Data?
We collect Personal Data from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your Personal Data?
We may use the Personal Data we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor Personal Data?
Your Personal Data is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. The appropriate administrative and security safeguards such as encryption via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, policies and procedures will be implemented, as far as practicable, in accordance to the applicable laws and regulations. We will, as far as practicable, aim to prevent any unauthorized and/or unlawful processing of, and the accidental loss, destruction or damage to your Personal Data. In addition, all credit transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you disable or turn off cookies, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders by contacting our customer service or visiting our physical store.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Notice for Children Under 13 Years Old
Our website is not aimed at children under 13 years old and we will not collect, use, provide or process in any other form any Personal Data of children under the age of 13 deliberately. We therefore also ask you, if you are under 13 years old, please do not send us your personal information (for example, your name, address and email address).
If you are under 13 years old and you nevertheless wish to ask a question or use this website in anyway which requires you to submit your Personal Data please get your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf.
Changes to our Policy
We may, from time to time, need or be required to change our Policy to comply with or be consistent with changes in applicable law and regulations as well as our business operations or policies. As such, you may wish to review any changes to our Policy from time to time.
Exclusion of Liability
We shall not be liable for any purported violation, breach or non-compliance with any precepts of privacy or the protection of Personal Data in the following instances:
- Where an act of nature or event outside our control results in the damage or malfunction or destruction in any equipment or machinery used to secure, store or process Personal Data;
- Where the Personal Data is readily available or able to be found in the public domain; and
- Where despite our best efforts, there is unauthorised access, modification, alteration, misuse, tampering or abuse of Personal Data caused by the malicious or fraudulent or criminal acts or conduct of a third party not being under our control or direction.
Contact Person: Website Administrator